7th International Electronic Conference on Medicinal Chemistry
01/11/2021 - 30/11/2021
Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, Drug Discovery and Development, Radiopharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Delivery
Welcome from the Chair
Thus, on behalf of the MDPI journal Pharmaceuticals and of the Scientific Committee, I am delighted to welcome you to this 2021 edition.
If you are not familiar with the series, you could ask: why to participate? The answer is simply because this platform aims to bring together scientists from all over the world. It gives students, researchers, and experts the opportunity to share their results and exchange their ideas in medicinal chemistry, in the broad sense of the domain. In addition, there is no need to worry about safety, time off, flights, or hotels. Indeed, this is a virtual event. And guess what? It is, again, absolutely free of charge for authors and visitors as well.
If you are familiar with the series, then, I would like to thank you for your confidence all through the previous years. The success of the series would not have been possible without you, your contribution, and your support.
Ready to join us? Log in, submit your abstract, and enjoy the Conference!
Dr. Jean Jacques Vanden Eynde
Editor-in-Chief of Pharmaceuticals, Former Head of the Department of Organic Chemistry, University of Mons-UMONS, Belgium
Call for participations
- Animal experimentation
- Assay development
- Chemical synthesis
- Clinical studies and side effects reports
- Combinatorial chemistry
- Drug delivery (including bioconjugates and prodrugs)
- High throughput screening
- Hit identification
- Imaging techniques
- In silico experiments
- In vitro and in vivo studies
- Lead optimization
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Structure–activity relationships
Participation in the 7th International Electronic Conference on Medicinal Chemistry is absolutely free of charge for contributors and visitors. Researchers are invited to provide a short abstract (250 words maximum without figure and without references) online at http://www.sciforum.net/login from now until October 22, 2021. A maximum of 3 (three) submissions by each research group (any session combined) will be considered. Acceptance will be notified within a week after submission of the abstract. Then the author(s) will be asked to present their work (in English) in the form of a poster, a slideshow, or a video using the templates provided by the conference (see Instructions for Authors). All accepted submissions will be displayed online, at https://sciforum.net/conference/ECMC2021, on November 1-30, 2021.
Authors will be invited to publish their work as a review or a research article at a discounted price, in a Special Issue of the Journal Pharmaceuticals.
The Scientific Committee looks forward to receiving contributions in response to this Call and will be glad to provide any further information to interested parties. Questions may be addressed to the chairman via e-mail at [email protected] or to the Pharmaceuticals editorial office at [email protected].
We thank you in advance for your attendance of this conference and look forward to a stimulating exchange.
Instructions for Authors
- Researchers interested in attending the Conference must submit an abstract of the work they intend to present (maximum 250 words without figures, without references; keywords must be in alphabetical order), no later than 22 October 2021.
- After the abstract is accepted (1–5 days after receipt of the abstract), the authors will be invited to prepare a full description of their work in the form of a poster, slideshow, or video.
- Posters must be uploaded as a PDF file using the Poster_template.pptx file available at the end of this section.
- Slideshows must be uploaded as a PDF file using the PPT_template.pptx file available at the end of this section.
- Flash communications (5 minutes) communications (15-30 minutes) must be uploaded as an mp4 file (video) using the PPT_template.pptx file available at the end of this section.
- Communications (15-30 minutes) must be uploaded as an mp4 file (video) using the PPT_template.pptx file available at the end of this section.
This must be uploaded before 28 October 2021, for a final check and approval.
Contributions will be displayed on the website using Sciforum.net’s proprietary slides viewer and will be accessible at https://sciforum.net/conference/ECMC2021 at the time of the conference. They can be prepared in exactly the same way as for any traditional conference where research results can be presented. Contributions must be converted to PDF format before submission, so that they can be easily and automatically converted to be displayed online.
The organization of posters is left completely up to the authors, provided that they use the Conference’s template.
We recommend the following organization for your slideshow or video, using the Conference’s template:
- Length of the presentation: no more than 30 slides
- Slide 1 (strictly one slide): Title, authors’ names, affiliation(s), email address of corresponding author, logos of the laboratory and/or institution (not mandatory).
- Slide 2 (strictly one slide): Graphical abstract; repeat the title of the presentation but avoid other text as far as possible.
- Slide 3 (strictly one slide): Abstract (max. 250 words) and 3–5 keywords, separated by semicolons.
- Slide 4 and following slides: These should contain (in the given sequence) Introduction, Results and Discussion, Conclusions.
- Last slide: Acknowledgments, and logos of sponsors (not mandatory).